it’s been a long time since i answered these online quizzes. browsing on some results of a keyword (work-related) i entered in google, i ended up reading a forum for females, and found this quiz: What’s your coffee personality?. Feeling that it’s a slow Saturday
workday anyway, i took the quiz and answered this set of multiple choice questions:
1 .) You wake up on a weekend morning. What’s the first thought that pops into your head?
– You tell yourself that it’s time to get up, but that you don’t have to rush.
– It’s time to put on your running shoes and hit the road or trail!
– You think about your current hobbies and interests. Having free time means you can do the things you love.
– You start planning how your schedule, which will involve doing your errands and meeting up with friends.
2 .) What is your typical breakfast like?
– A big meal with rice because breakfast is the most important meal of the day
– A sandwich because it’s something easy to eat on the road
– Just a pack of crackers is enough
– It depends on what you and your colleagues are craving for. You like having breakfast together before the workday begins!
3 .) Where do you usually get your coffee?
– You make it at home and pack it in your thermos.
– A coffee shop that’s in between your house and the office
– That small coffee shop where they may not have many fancy machines, but have a lot of ambiance
– Just the office pantry (plus, it’s a convenient way to get a glimpse of your office crush)
4 .) You manage to get to work with time to spare. How do you spend the extra half hour?
– Probably browsing the news or chat with your officemates
– Checking your e-mail and reviewing your agenda of things to do, ordering them according to priority
– You fix yourself up. The commute to work is a killer, and you want to present a professional image to the world
– Having breakfast with your workmates
5 .) How do you manage work-related stress?
– You take yoga classes after work a few times a week.
– You try to spend at least a weekend every month or two hiking and camping.
– You make the time to indulge in your hobbies.
– You go out for an after-hours drink with officemates.
6 .) What kind of music perks you up?
– Old school rock music
– Techno or trance
– Pop hits from the ’80s and ’90s
– The latest radio hits
7 .) On a typical work day, how many cups of coffee do you consume?
– Maybe two or three cups. Any more, and you’ll be bouncing off the walls!
– Probably four or so. You like the buzz, and it helps you work.
– One, maybe two. A little caffeine is enough to get you through the day.
– You often lose track. You like leaving your cubicle every now and then to pour yourself a cup because it allows you to stretch your legs.
8 .) Do you order different types of coffee drinks for different occasions?
– Yes. When you’re with friends, you tend to pick beverages you might not have tried before.
– Nope. You get your usual–it’s tried and true, and it means you don’t have to take so long to order.
– Yes. You’re always on the lookout for something new.
– No, you don’t change your order because of different occasions, but you do change it depending on your mood.
9 .) What do you do to chill out and relax?
– You like quiet days at home with a book or movie; you save your energy for nights out with friends.
– The gym–you have a number of friends who go there, plus working out gives you endorphins, which make you happy.
– The spa for a massage–there’s nothing like having someone work the kinks and knots out of your muscles.
– The mall with friends–a little retail therapy goes a long way, and even if you can’t buy, it’s fun to try!
10 .) At a coffee shop, how long does it take for you to order your coffee?
– Less than a minute because you tend to have an order in mind before you line up, though you do listen to the barista’s suggestions.
– As long as it takes for you to say “coffee.” You pretty much rattle off your order, pay, and wait.
– Not long, but sometimes you take your time because it’s so hard to choose something you’ve never tried before–especially if the cafe has launched new drinks.
– Not long at all; the barista already knows you by name, and all you have to do is confirm that you’re having your usual order.
and, here’s my quiz result:
You’re a LATTE!
You’re light and bubbly, and you never let anything get in your way. You are very passionate about your hobbies, and while this gives you a lot of satisfaction, it can sometimes get in the way of your work life. You can be a bit of a clock-watcher at work, but you do finish your tasks. It’s just that you need to get out of the office to do what you want to do. It’s not that you hate your job; it’s more that, while you enjoy your work, you prefer to think of it as a way for you to fund the endeavors you’re really passionate about.
You like to keep things light, so a latte is perfect for you! Shortened from caffe latte, Italian for “coffee and milk,” a latte can be as simple or as jazzed up as you like it. It’s simply coffee and milk–more milk than a cappuccino or a macchiato–but it’s far from boring. Whereas other mixed coffees have the coffee as the base, this one has the milk as the base, with the coffee being poured on top. One thing to note is that many shops serve their lattes with artistic renditions of hearts, petals and other simple designs.
if you wanna try the quiz, you may answer the questions here: What’s your coffee personality?. it should be nice answering them while sipping your favorite cup of coffee, right?